Thank you for showing our listing!
1. Please present all offers according to the listing instruction. Feel free to expedite the process by copying the seller as well.
2. Remember that we are the listing agent with an Exclusive Listing Agreement. Our listings/sellers are NOT FSBO. Sometimes, our sellers will tell buyer’s agents that there is no listing agent or that they are selling this on their own and we are not involved. This is a common misconception that sellers believe when they list their properties on the MLS through our service.
6. Any documents that require listing broker’s signature or sellers should be sent to the listing broker. Please send all documents and signature request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Please feel free to communicate with the seller without retaining the broker's permission. Sellers have requested to coordinate all calls and showings.
Illinois Real Estate License Law - (Minimum Services Provision)
Section 15-17. Exclusive Brokerage Agreements. - All exclusive brokerage agreements must specify that the sponsoring broker, through one or more sponsored licensees, must provide, at a minimum, the following services:
1. Accept delivery of and present to the client offers and counteroffers to buy, sell, or lease the client’s property or the property the client seeks to purchase or lease.
2. Assist the client in developing, communicating negotiating, presenting offers, counteroffers, and notices that relate to the offers and counteroffers until a lease or purchase agreement is signed and all contingencies are satisfied or waived.
3. Answer the client’s questions relating to the offers, counteroffers, notices, and contingencies.
Thank you for your help and should you have any questions or need help, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Vanessa Carlson, Managing Broker
iRealty Flat Fee Brokerage, LLC